Our vision to be the leading voice of and vehicle to integrate the Hispanic/Latino business community in the greater Gainesville, FL area.
- Identify and promote economic development opportunities between the Hispanic/Latino business community and the greater Gainesville, FL area business community.
- Promote economic prosperity and job creation through encouraging local and foreign investment in the greater Gainesville, FL area.
- Monitor local legislation, policies, and programs that would affect the Hispanic/Latino business community.
- Give back to the greater Gainesville, FL area community that we live in.
- Support our neighbors who may be less fortunate than we are.
- Share our distinctive heritage with our adoptive community.
- Keep our legacy alive by sharing our stories with the younger generation of upcoming Hispanic/Latino leaders.
- To personal and professional integrity.
- To continual professional development.
- To each other's success.
Ready to make a difference in your local community?
Join LABA today and connect with the Hispanic/Latino business community in the greater Gainesville, FL area.
Is there anyway we can serve you better? Is there topic you would like to learn more about? Are you interested in presenting to our group? Do you want to lead or serve on one of our committees or sponsor an event?
You are welcome to serve on one of our committees:
- Executive - Chair John Sanchez, Capital City Bank
- Events - Vacant
- Membership - Vacant
- Marketing - Vacant
- Community Service - Vacant
- Directory - Vacant
Connect with us by filling out the form below or emailing email@example.com.